Foreign citizens wishing to enter Ogarev Mordovia State University, need to create a personal account on the University website by registering at the link: https://p.mrsu.ru/Account/Register . In their personal accounts, they must fill out an electronic application form and attach scan copies of the following documents:
1. Admission application printed out from personal account and signed by the applicant;
2. National passport (double-page spread with photo);
3. A document on education (secondary school diploma) and a supplement with subjects studied and marks earned, legalized in the consular department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Syrian Arab Republic.
4. Translations into Russian: the national passport and documents on education certified by the consular department’s notary of the Embassy of the Russian Federation.
Then, they follow up on the status of submitted documents through their personal accounts.
After initial revision and approval of the submitted documentation, the applicant is admitted to online entrance examinations through the personal account; s/he is notified in advance (by personal message, by e-mail, by phone). After passing the entrance examinations successfully, the applicant signs a learning agreement and makes an advance payment for his/her studies. After that and the issuance of subsequent order of matriculation, the University enrolls the applicant.
The University issues a visa invitation for a student within 30-45 days and sends it to the student by e-mail or in a personal message. Based on the invitation, a student files for a study visa at the consular department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Upon arrival a student must submit the originals of following documents to the International Relations Office (Saransk, Bogdan Khmelnitsky St., 39):
1. National passport with a study visa;
2. Migration card given when crossing the border;
3. An original and a translation of secondary school diploma + transcript (mark sheet) legalized in the consular department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Syrian Arab Republic.
4. Translations of the national passport and documents on education into Russian legalized by the consular department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation.