The main tasks of the Center:
- organization, coordination and support of the activities of institutes, faculties and branches for vocational guidance;
- organizing the work of the technical secretariat of the admissions committee for accepting documents from applicants, conducting entrance examinations and enrolling in the University;
- reporting and analytical work on admission to training.
The main activities of the Center:
- organization and holding of University events on the issues of vocational guidance of students;
- information work with applicants and students in order to form and increase interest in entering the University;
- development, creation and maintenance of a special section of the official website of the University on admission to study;
- development of draft orders and local normative legal acts of the University regulating the organization and conduct of the admission campaign;
- organization and conduct of the admission campaign (reception of documents from applicants, conducting entrance examinations, formation of orders for enrollment);
- organization and control of data transfer to federal state information systems;
- performance of work on filling out monitoring and reports, providing information at the request of state authorities and local self-government.
Our telegram channel: https://t.me/mrsu_start